Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, just wondering if any of you have any leads on any companies or anything that offer health insurance for competition motorsports like motorcycle racing. every company and policy i have found has exclusions for competition motorsports. WERA offers a $5,000 policy per event and even though i'm still young and invincible, if i wad up my bike (and my body) 5k won't get me shit! any racers out there with any leads? (other than lie to the insurance company?!?! i dont want to mess with insurance fraud!) your help would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Come race in Canada, if you crash, you only gotta fix the bike. We'll fix you for free :) (assuming your a citizen and all) Man I love our health care :)

And to answer your question, I don't know of any insurance companies that do offer that. I know my state farm policy does not cover me..

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
446 Posts
There are insurance companies that you can get to insure anything. Like Loyd's of London insured Marilyn Monroe's legs for something like 2 million. The only problem with finding a company that will insure you is that it is a extremly high risk situation, as far as they are concerned. So if you found a company that would insure you it would be very very expensive.

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.