Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone, I'm not a new rider, but I haven't been on the forums in so long that I think my old account was deleted. Anyway my 9 has been collecting dust for a few months, and then my car died, so now it is my primary mode of transportation. I used to be into racing, but it's been so long that I have to take it slow...yesterday, I pulled the front wheel up in first gear - when I thought I was in second, good thing I was not using the clutch! also a good thing that I did clutch a first gear wheelie when I was still a newb...live and learn! I can't wait to get back in tune with my bike. Im changing the brakes right now and it's taking longer than it should...can anyone direct me to a previous discussion that talks about changing them, i'm sure it's in here somewhere but I can't find it? thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just to follow up...i figured out the front...but help with the back would be greatly apprecited...thanks again

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well...2hrs later i found the little cotter pin under the caliper:D...time to test...man it good to be back

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by NorwegianWood
Welcome back and post some pictures of ur girl;)
a whole day goes by and this is the only reply i get[?]lol...i guess that's what i get for posting in the newbie corner...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks...yeah, i miss this place...official, a LOT of info, and some good debates!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.