Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my first bike at 38 years old. I love my 98 ZX9R yea she is old but in great condition. Done a lot of maintenance and some preventative stuff just to be safe. New chain, sprockets, fluids, air and fuel filter, plugs, carb sync. Having a little problem right now but I already posted the question and hoping someone can help. Just wanted to thank you for having me and all your great advice this forum has to offer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
View attachment 139317 I finally got my first bike at 38 years old. I love my 98 ZX9R yea she is old but in great condition. Done a lot of maintenance and some preventative stuff just to be safe. New chain, sprockets, fluids, air and fuel filter, plugs, carb sync. Having a little problem right now but I already posted the question and hoping someone can help. Just wanted to thank you for having me and all your great advice this forum has to offer.
Looks like you found a nice one! I had one just like it and was one of the best bikes I’ve owned. Matter of fact I still have the Targa solo seat cap and a brand new in the package Priority light kit which increases safety while riding. Should you have interest I can be reached at BSA [email protected] or 772-285-O851, Alfredo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts