Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people! greetings from Dubai :)

I've been reading interesting posts around this forum for sometime.
I'm new to bikes and love learning about them.*

Hoping to have a good time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's very hot here down in Dubai :p Riding in this weather is a challenge specially with the leather gear !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dubai is beautiful but HOT!!!! I remember the weather man saying it was "only" 137 and would cool down to a "pleasent" 100

·
Registered
749 Posts
It's very hot here down in Dubai :p Riding in this weather is a challenge specially with the leather gear !
Hi there! I lived i the UAE for a while and rode a Harley there.... There's nothing quite like getting stuck on Sheik Zayed road on a Thursday afternoon...with the engine starting to glow under me....
Who do you ride with there?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sheikh Zayed is really busy, specially in the rush hours. I live a little outside Dubai in Ras al-Khaimah so I don't have to go through the Dubai traffic all the time.

Dubai is known for its "car culture" because literally everyone here owns a car! The city didn't have a good transport system but now with the Metro, things have changed quite a lot.

·
Registered
749 Posts
LOL I trade traffic in Dubai any time for the holes in the road through Ras al-Khaimah! But since you are this far north already, ride to Khasab. Those roads are worth it! Ride safe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts