Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
:welcome:

Would suggest you retake the MSF as a refresher course.

2 years without riding, especially since you didn't have previous experience if I'm understanding you correctly, is a long time and IMO you're starting anew.

ride safe, wear your gear, have fun

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Was thinking of retaking the MSF, but between buying gear and the potential bike purchase, I'm squeezing my budget a bit.

Believe me though, motorcycling never left my mind during that time. Been researching, getting gear, and reading Proficient Motorcycling. I actually felt really comfortable during my MSF class so I'm hoping that feeling comes rushing back to me when I get the Ninja 250.

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts
Does your budget factor for a possible accident or insurance claim?
It should. Always have that as part of your budget when you have a motorcycle, not just when you start out.

Still really recommend you take the MSF over again.
2 years is a really long time to be off the bike, especially if you've never really ridden before.

· Registered
729 Posts
Does your budget factor for a possible accident or insurance claim?
It should. Always have that as part of your budget when you have a motorcycle, not just when you start out.

Still really recommend you take the MSF over again.
2 years is a really long time to be off the bike, especially if you've never really ridden before.
Agree with the above! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.