Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Joined the board just a little while back and after lurking around for a bit I guess it's time to start posting!

Used to have an 01 6R that I loved, but times got tough and in 02 I had to give it, and riding in general, up for awhile. Finally, I'm back in the game with an 06 636 that I bought a couple of months ago. Man, it's great to be back in the saddle again! :)

Mods so far...Akra, PC3, K&N, Puig DB, CA euro fronts & integrated rear, cowl, Silverstars, DIY blue gauges, and a few other odds & ends. The plate's rigged right now with a couple of pieces of pipe strap awaiting arrival of Bertja's fender kit. I was running Comp Werke's FE kit with the stock exhaust and rear plastics along with a pair of CA rear euro signals but decided to ditch everything and go with the integrated taillight after installing the Akra. Much cleaner IMHO.

This time around, my wife started riding with me - took her MSF course and picked up an 06 EX250 not long after I bought mine. She's on the board under the name chocaholic...I don't think she's posted yet but give her a warm welcome for me when she does!

Posted a few pics, including a couple of my previous bike (no, it's not leaking, I'd just washed it and didn't realize it until I'd taken a week's worth of grief from the guys at sportbikes.net! [B)])

Anyway, good to be here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.