Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop by and say hello and thanks for the great work you are doing with this great site. I had already used lots of useful info before deciding to Register, so now i am available to share any experience i gain with my 2007 ZZR600. I've had it for six months now and mostly it was a matter of tidying it up and now i am starting to set it to my taste. For the moment its been a 520 final drive conversion with DRIVEN Steel Sprockets (15T front / 43T rear) and D.I.D ZVMX Chain, STOMPGRIP Pads for the Fuel Tank, New grippier custom made seat covers, MRA Touring Clear Windscreen and i think thats all. Air filter, Carbs and Exhaust/Muffler all Standard for now. Any suggestions will be welcome. See you and excuse my english...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, next week is a SpeedoHealer ... will ask for help with it . I´m totally dumb with electronics.

·
Moderhater
62,372 Posts
Thanks, next week is a SpeedoHealer ... will ask for help with it . I´m totally dumb with electronics.
This is great place to find material, learn, share your experience and ask for support. Post your projects and share with the community. Looking forward to your speedo-healer project.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Here is my tutorial video for installing and programing a SpeedoHealer on my ZX-6R (the process should be similar on your bike):

1 - 12 of 12 Posts