Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i am Ali from Turkey i have a 05 636 my bike now in 3830km...every part is in fabric stock nothing change .... what do yours offer me about power upload which parts is better for power to first step ...

if parts change with bmc air filter and akrapovic Exhaust how the sounds and power curve ....

thanks..

Let the good times roll

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Merhaba,,,,,make this this the easy way for you...

depending on your money situation..
Full Akrapovic Race exhaust
Powercommander III USB
Custom mapped...not sure about who is authorized, but isnt the one Suzuki shop up there dyno-jet and Akra dealers/service?

Wire jumper mod
descreen air filter...
Thats it for the motor and exhaust stuff...
Then you could do -1 on the front sprocket or + just depends on which money wise you rather buy.
with the above mentioned mods your bike will sound DAMN good and give you some extra Balls to go with it, and drop about 7kilo's as well.

I am located in IZMIR, right now and have a 2005 ZX6R but not with me, :(.

If you want some assistance on maybe saving some money let me know, i will see what i can do for you as well.

besides the above items dial in the suspension and you will be set..
You running at Istanbul park at all?
PM me and we can chat as well. welcome aboard

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first of all i am very happy that i find a friend in my country...here in Istanbul i find some parts like akrapovic exhaust and power commender but some problems like the cost and get re-map....

i live 35km near Istanbul park and 45 km near Izmýt pist...see you in F1 race i will be wait if you come here

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well i see all the time the cost of things in Motorize and am like holy $$$$$$...
so depending on you i might be able to help save you some money on sprockets,powercommander, get you a map, and anything else BUT the Akra if you go full system...shipping issues you could say.
PM me for some details...

not much for F1 and besides that it is pretty boring and to expensive.

Motogp was kickass and affordable, to bad the utrnout was shitty again this year, but better for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.