Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:Dim new here guys but been riding for about 2 years now with my first bike 05 Zx-6R. I got into road racing so ive been doing track days at least once a month or once every other month. Im with 1904ryderz here in San Diego so if your from SD means you probly heard of our crew. So again hello to all and if you guys wanna see pics of my bike jas go to my myspace.com/deeznutz619 and jas click on my pictures or albums and you should see my bike and some track pics.

·
Registered
372 Posts
:Dim new here guys but been riding for about 2 years now with my first bike 05 Zx-6R. I got into road racing so ive been doing track days at least once a month or once every other month. Im with 1904ryderz here in San Diego so if your from SD means you probly heard of our crew. So again hello to all and if you guys wanna see pics of my bike jas go to my myspace.com/deeznutz619 and jas click on my pictures or albums and you should see my bike and some track pics.
:welcome:

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wat group? for ur crew? name for your crew depends how you guys roll and thinking bout a name is really hard so it takes time but u guys will come up with one soon. well 1904 came from a very old school mexican code of conducts. In alphabetical order 19 is the letter S and 04 is the letter D. Everyone that i ride with or in my crew are from San Diego so we call our group 1904 Ryderz.. visit the site www.1904Ryderz.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts