Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a 2003 silver 636. This is my first bike but in the 6 month I have been riding I learned alot but still have a long time to go.
I already learned stand ups and stoppies( still perfecting the stoppies). I look forward to talking to everone. you guys ever get together and do any riding?

talk to ya

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definently,
I have some pictures of my bike that i will post up as soon as I get off work and I would like everybodies opinion. We built a custom fender eliminator kit, looks pretty good.
Same here, if you are ever on the island give a shout

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
congrats and welcome. u should get a silver windshield they look killer

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys,

Heu I see alot of you are from Penn, after the winter clears up we gotta ride. I got buddies that ride in Penn all the time

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also I tried to put some pics up on the site last night but I could not do it. I really want other peoples opinion on the custom job me and my friend did. How do I get pics up here?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Oh, and to post a pic-
If the pic is 60KB and under, you can upload it right from your computer. But, if it exceeds 60KB in size, the pic has to be hosted on webspace. Once hosted, you take the hosted site URL and put it between image tags. For example: [img*]hostedURL[/img*] Just make sure to leave the (*)'s out of it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Be honest please and tell me what you think of the pics or if you have any other suggestions.
I also just so a 636 the other day with (what I think) was a euro race cowl. All I know is it looked damn good...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by speedvlaze
I like it. You're all set for Christmas, too![:p]
[:M119]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.