Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so it's been a hot summer and I've sweated quite a bit. My question is, how do you guys clean/deodorize the inside of your helmets?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I use shampoo. If you've got a remove-able liner you're soooo hooked up. Otherwise just take your bonce potty and get everything on the inside nice and wet. Lather the whole thing. You might have to do it more than once. You'll know everything is out when the soap lather coming out is no longer brown. You'll then have to let it set for a night or two to dry out.

Some people prefer to use laundry detergent. I've found this to be just as effective as shampoo. The only trouble is that it's much harder to completely rinse out.

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Fabreeze....On a regular basis of course:D

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The shampoo will make that nasty smell fuck off - no need for whore-luer. If you're really concerned about stench you can always take a butter cup and fill it with a tablespoon of baking soda, put it where you usually lay your helmet and then, or course, place your helmet over that. It'll keep stench to a minimum.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by Strong Bad

The shampoo will make that nasty smell fuck off - no need for whore-luer. LMAO...

Guess I should have been more specific, I was refering to using Fabreeze in between washes, kinda like FDS is to douches...

Sorry, that was kind of tacky...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.