Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Nice lid! It almost doesn't look real in the pictures.. lol

I'm still trying to pick one up for Christmas if I get the 'ok' - Debating between a Spec1-R and Spec1-R Extreme. I wanted an Arai but they just don't fit me very well.

G

·
sweet helmet and bike. checking thru cycletrader today there was an identical 10R with 1500 miles for $7600. so tempted...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hoser
thats odd that suomy fits better than arai... they are usually about the same, both better for rounder heads. then most people that have longer faces/heads go with shoei.

yeah.. the suomy's just seem to fit my shape head better, from what I've tried on.

I know there are two different types of Arai for two different shaped heads.. there's the rx7, and the quantum IIRC... the fits too close to my face. the fit around my head is fine, but the mouth piece sits way too close for comfort to my mouth. The Suomy is just right.

Let me know how the noise is though. I've never worn ear plugs, but I have a quiet helmet right now. Do you wear plugs? I want a better venting and lighter helmet, but I know noise comes with the territory.

·
Registered
349 Posts
my ARAI Nakano Shuriken helmet..purchased at kneedraggers.com..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.