Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything I can do to make my helmet tighter. It fit great when I first got it but now I feel like its changed a little and I want it tighter. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
What kind of helmet? Does it have removable liners and cheek pads? If so buy thicker cheek pads.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
How old is your helmet? The pads will wear down with age, but most manufacturers supply replaceable pads as everyone said. Might be no an "in stock" item at local stores depending on what brand of helmet you have. I have an AGV and I always have to order parts on line because no one carries jack for AGV in a store.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a scorpion exo 700. The local place near me sells cheek pads Ill try that., Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I noticed my EXO-700 "loosened up" a little too, Which was ok because it was just a hair snug when I got it, But the next size up was loose so....

How do you like your EXO as far as noise? Mine seems like it lets in a fair amout of engine/road noise...

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
I've got the EXO-400 and I was sure to buy one that felt like it was too tight. Now that it has loosened up it fits perfectly. Pads are the way to go if yours isn't snug any longer.

What do you think of the helmet overall?

·
Registered
125 Posts
scorpion helmets use only 2 shells, they got one for x-small to medium, and one for large and above. or something like that. so all the liners are interchangable, like was said, order cheek pads a size smaller than you need and it will wear in. im having the same issue with my icon. fit a little snug when i bought it, now its starting to loosen up a bit too much. i'll be buying a new liner soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts