Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this peace for a hjc helmet and i dont know what the hell it is if anyone knows what it is i wood love to know thanks

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Those three tabs sticking out of the bottom should fit into the helmet the way you have in the first picture.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I have one of those in my helmet, works ok but doesn't keep visor from completely fogging up, I still keep a tiny gap at the bottom of the visor to let air flow in.

·
Registered
543 Posts
it snaps into the 3 round dimples on the top of the chin guard. it's crap though, i threw mine out! actually considering throwing the entire crappy HJC out [:p]

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by enoemos
it goes on the bottom of the helmet guys comon. theres a 1mm slit at the base of the helmet u just slid it in there
the who? what? where? ok, i admit i tossed mine the day i got it a year ago so my memory could be failing me but at the bottom of the what? the who? huh?
:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ill never buy a HJC helet again. They suck !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Shark Helmets for the win.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shark RSX (F)
Average: 173 Gs
LF: 166 gs
RF: 187 gs
LR: 201 gs
RR: 141 gs

Arai Tracker GT (F)
Average: 201 Gs
LF: 193 gs
RF: 243 gs
LR: 203 gs
RR: 166 gs

·
Registered
103 Posts
HJCs arent that bad, it did well enough to save my fiends life when he got rear eneded.

I used to have one but I didn't like the fit at all, now Ive got a SHOEI X Eleven, but I only paid $425 for it cause I got it from the helmet shop here in daytona and they sell in their shop wholesale; but even if I had paid the $600 for it it would be worth it. How much is your head/life worth to you?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.