Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next weekend is my MSF and unless something jumps up and says "your stupid, don't do it", the next step will be to find my machine. Obviously I'd love a new 250 put I also want to win the lottery also.

That leaves me with the used market, which in this area is slim and none. What is the groups opinion on buying on-line? Things like a salvage title, lots of scratches, etc are red flags but what else do you look for?

And yes kkim I used the search function and didn't find a thing.

Thanks for the help -

·
Registered
443 Posts
64! Get back on your walker and pipe down. If your nurse finds out you've been using the internet again she's gonna stop mincing your green beans the way you like! :D

BTW, I say heck yea buy a 250 used. They come up FS here quite frequently. You'll probably pay +_$400 or so (WAG) for shipping. I think Mike Diako has one for sale in Connecticut? right now...

As far as what to look for, I think I'd keep my eyes on KF...to me it seems a little more of a "trusted environment" than eBay...no rational explanation for that tho...

Now, I'll let you get back to shoo'ing kids off your lawn...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey SouperMoped get off the driveway - you bother me kid. Until lung cancer raised it head last year I provided all the power to my two wheels logging 3,000 - 4,000 miles a year (two sets of tires thank you). Last year this OldMan would have beat you across the intersection when the light changed 9 times out of 10.

BTW - thanks for the good advice.:)

EntropyKat I did see that and am going to drop them a pm. Thanks

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Old man look at my life I'm alot like you were, old man look at my life I'm alot like you were......

Sorry I had to do it :Laughing rolling:

For all the kiddies or forgetful old farts that don't recognize the verse it's from a neil young song.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.