Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been lookin to get a matching leather for my 06 zx6r in the Flat Blue. I could go the easy route and go all black but having the matchin colors is a great look. Its hard to find a good match tho because most blue jackets are navy blue. The flat blue is different shades depending on the lighting.. sucha sick color but sooo hard to match! any suggestions

·
Registered
380 Posts
Have a chick go with you and tell you what looks good with your bike. You might not match but you can "color coordinate." Other girls and metros will be impressed with your sense of style.

·
Registered
160 Posts
to my understanding, there are nothing even close out yet that match teh flat plasma blue. i ordered a jacket that was similar but is still very much the Royal blue color everything comes in

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
Have you tried a hippie shop? They might have that particular shade of pastel...:D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by calen636
Have a chick go with you and tell you what looks good with your bike. You might not match but you can "color coordinate." Other girls and metros will be impressed with your sense of style.

Metros hahahaha hysterical!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
...........i have an 06 blue. i have an alpinestars jacket in gry/black/white..... it looks good but does not clash with the blue. i do however have a "gaudy" shoei x-11 ABE helmet.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
This is what I got. I like it alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.