Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNEW I WAS GONNA BOOB UP SOONER OR LATER BUT I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH DIFFERENT SETUPS BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS ITS BY FEEL.
I HAD BEEN DOCUMENTING MY ADJUSTMENS ON SOME PAPER AND I HAD THEM IN THE BACK OF MY BIKE AND THE WIND GOT HOLD OF MY PAPER WORK AND TOOK IT DOWN THE HIGHWAY.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE SETTINGS FOR AN 03 ZX6RR THAT IS THE SETUP FROM FACTORY WHEN THE BIKE IS DELIVERED. I'M READY TO JUST START OVER AGAIN. (I GUESS THIS IS WHAT SEPERATES ME FROM THE PROS)
I NEVER THOUGHT SETTING UP THE BIKE TO GET THE MOST OUT OF IT WOULD BE SO TIME CONSUMING [V]

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

·
Registered
515 Posts
http://www.sportrider.com

See the link above. Go there, on the left side go to Tech/suspension, then in the middle click the reccomended factory settings, then go to your kwak and find your year. It explains everything. GO READ AN LEARN. Start from the all the way negative and work your clicks from that.. ughh, just go read. It helped me alot =)
I did the same thing you did and learned the hard way. Also when adjusting after getting to factory settings you should try in quarter turns instead of half....

Let me know if you need anything else

zero-sixxer

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be great but there is no listing for an 03rr
u cant turn the rear adjusters that many turns!

·
Registered
515 Posts
oop's. I'll tell you this, if you set it to the 03 zx-6r settings it will be closer to what you want to work w/. It will definitely be better than your tweaked susp. rite now. Then you can work from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.