Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i removed me snorkel and i have a two bro slip, with a dyno jet what jet do i use i have 98,96,100,94, and in the Dyi i cant fig it out. do i do the same to the other jet too or do i do the only one showed in the picture.... HELP I DOIN IT RIGHT NOW AND WAITING FOR REPLY:violent:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
ok i removed me snorkel and i have a two bro slip, with a dyno jet what jet do i use i have 98,96,100,94, and in the Dyi i cant fig it out. do i do the same to the other jet too or do i do the only one showed in the picture.... HELP I DOIN IT RIGHT NOW AND WAITING FOR REPLY:violent:
Wait, you have 4 pairs of jets, correct?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes corect i put the 98's in and both the needles. is that all i need to do and lett the mix screws out some

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I would recommend the 98s in each carb (as a start) and the clip in the suggested position on the needles as in the instructions (middle position?). also, set the mixture screws to the suggested turns out.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks your awesome:):):):):)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
thanks your awesome:):):):):)
just remember, jetting is very dependant on bike and location. The settings I gave were general starting points that should put you in the ballpark from what I have read from others using the DJ kit.

GL... let us know how it turns out so we can have an archived data base for future people looking for answers.. just like you. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
if i was jetting my bike with the dynojet kit and have the area p with the snorkel still in should i use the same jet and middle needle setting? is there only one dynojet part number for our bike?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok KKIM here's my story of doing it myself total shop time on the bike took me 7 hours yea i know i had some troubles along the way, first the tank was easy along wit disconnecting everything and getting the carb out of the bike, but i had to wait for awhile for some one to reply to my ?. Thanks again. after you replied i got everything put together in the carb and went to put in back in and i actually had alot of trouble, im really picky on perfection. I fiannly figured out what my problem was the air box kept sliding back everytime i hooked up the carb the the airbox hoses. after that i went along a lil faster i was getting tired an brain was going mush. and i couldnt remember where all the hoses connected to i got eveything right i think. I do have a ? about one house a thick one that come out of the top of the carb where does it go and o the one that comes out of the side of the gas tank does it go between the swingar and tire.??????... anyways i did get it all put together at 1:45 last night. So now i have a awesome pipe and jetts that i installed thanks to the FORUM IT WAS PRETTY SIMPLE.. still gotta put the Fairing and airbox bolts back together the airbox doesnt want to go back in place need another set of hands but anyways off i go,, i ll post later on how it run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.