Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys....I'm lookin for some input about what color to paint my wheels and possibly lower fairing. I've been staring at these pics all day and I still have no idea. First off...I'd like to thank tdahle for the pics [:p]

First up we have what I was originally gonna do - blue wheels.

Next up is gold (my friend just got gold rims for his WRX so it gave me the idea):

Last we have neon wheels and neon lower fairing

What do ya'll think?

Right now it's: Neon > Gold > Blue to me. My friends think the neon is too much and they like the gold (especially my friend with the WRX....naturally).

I know ya'll are gonna say "it's your bike do what you want" but I'm just curious as to what everyone else thinks. I'm probably goin Neon but I'm just conflicted...

Also - does anyone know if painting your lower fairing is something you can do on your own? Or should I get that professionally done? Wheels are "easy" enuf but I've never seen instructions for painting a fairing.

N

·
0 Posts
neon would be my first choice. maybe a lil less bright than in the pic. then blue. i dont like the gold wheels.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hmm, IMHO, the neon looks a little 1980's, but the gold looks pretty good. Only thing though, they look sort of out of place. If you get the rearsets and some other stuff painted gold to match the rims, it would look sweet.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I love the neon like I said before, but I could see you changing your mind about it in the future. I say go gold. Remember the pic that you posted above with the gold are actually aftermarket rims, and they're about $1300 if i remember right.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tdahle
I love the neon like I said before, but I could see you changing your mind about it in the future. I say go gold. Remember the pic that you posted above with the gold are actually aftermarket rims, and they're about $1300 if i remember right.
for real?

shit..........neon here we come :D

i dont wanna replace my tires (just yet)....i just wannt paint them at this point. only have 1500 miles on them.

now i just gotta get a quote. i might do this myself but im not too mechanically inclined and if i fuck up my brake removal/installation, im gonna cry...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.