Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you guys are not a huge fan of flames but I live in a rather small town and there are already 6 other bikes like mine. One even has the same exact tail light, flush mounts, and Akra exhaust. I have to do something a little different so here is what I came up with.

I really like the look of the tribal flames on the SE so I am trying to decide how to do it on my blue 06.

These are the two I came up with. If anyone wants to photo shop some others I am open for suggestions.

Obviously this is from the stock photo, I have already gotten rid of the fender with an FE from fenderkit.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yellow? Hmmm, never thought of that. Not that good with phot shop and these two came from the vinyl guy who's gonna redo the flames.

Anyone care to photoshop those flames a shade of yellow?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by ddan24
I love the red flames on my 06 SE, you don't think yellow flames will look good over the blue? [:p]
+1 thats why I voted other, like you said they all look alike, find a good airbrush artist and do a red/fading to yellow/ then a grey/black(smoke) like real flames. Have them start lower on the front fairing and f. fender, on a dark base looking like it's the coal/wood of the fire, then sweep back and up to the tail
My better 1/2 has a Masters in fine art and I have seen this done, awesome! if done right
JMHO

·
Registered
27 Posts
You see mine, classic green, If I didn't have the green, I'd let her go crazy, my SV650 race bike is all black, I want some type of lightning, but that has to come from the top and I want to incorporate the black helmet to the tank/fairing showing motion with it fading to the rear

·
Registered
21 Posts
has anyone painted their lower black fairing a matte blue to match the rest of the bike? i have the 06 in blue and was thinkin about doin it, but wanna see what it would look like first..any pics floatin around?

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Paint the flames Orange! [:p]

Maybe it's just me but Orange/Blue is a kick-ass combo....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.