Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw pictures of an 05-06 side mount exhaust (it still goes undertail, but at a wicked angle). I can't remember the brand name. Pics and brand name plus links and pricing would be great.

Also, does anyone have pics of the BEET exhaust for 05's?

Also, i searched for this, but everyone knows how horrendous the search feature on this site is.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I know the one he's talking about. There was this guy selling a 636 on ebay once that had a pipe on his like no other anyone had seen before. It was a car muffler mounted off-center, under the tail, but to the right. It was a fat round pipe that you could see from the right side of the bike, but still pretty much tucked under. I tried searching every which way for it but I couldn't find it. Maybe someone else knows.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
weird. that bothers me because it's just.... unbalanced. I don't know.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I hate that shit.. It's like guys trying to be "JDM" with their exhaust on their cars almost dragging the ground trying to make it as angled as possible. [:p]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That looks like shit. Looks way too unbalanced..........

·
Registered
879 Posts
Is it just me, or does the rear tire in those pics up above look WAAAAY crooked?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
tweeked subframe maybe, but i see what your saying APinBama

was kinda wondering about those wheels, as if they just made some new spacers for them to fit..maybe lighter but they sure look like shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.