Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1997, Kawasaki, ZZR600
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding 10km to get my salary. I parked my bike after a 20mins of waiting in line, I got on my bike and then it doesn't start anymore. Please help.

Fuse are all okay. The battery is great. Fan is good, all lights are working. When I press the ignition switch, nothing happens, I only hear a click sound below the seat.

And I noticed after I got my pay that gas leaked from the fuel cap.

Bike all stock
Chassis no.: zx600e
Engine no.: zx600d
Odometer: 12,000km

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
battery might be good to run the lights, but the amperage might have died off to make the starter work. Have you tried jumping it with a bigger battery? Your voltage regulator or stator might have stopped working.......how old is the battery???

·
Registered
1997, Kawasaki, ZZR600
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
battery might be good to run the lights, but the amperage might have died off to make the starter work. Have you tried jumping it with a bigger battery? Your voltage regulator or stator might have stopped working.......how old is the battery???
Thank you. I tried to jumping it with a car battery. Did not work. So I put a newer one. And boom! It's alive.

Thank you. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1997, Kawasaki, ZZR600
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happened several times. Found out my starter relay was busted and need changing. Got a new one and it's fine now. Thanks to all the topics here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts