Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

What is your favorite color on an 05 zx10?

• Red

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Green

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Black

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 20.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to get a crazy paint job but I couldn't find anything I liked so I have decided to stick with factory colors.

So what color do you guys think I should tell the painter tomorrow? Hes already paid in full so if anyone has other suggestions I'm all ears.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
DUDE....if you're getting your bike painted, DON'T PAINT IT STOCK COLORS! make it different, man. i painted my 636 white and it's beautiful. be creative. i played around with MSPaint and came up with some simple designs

Attachments

G

·
my ZX10 was originally titanium. it was ok

wrecked it, switched to black plastics. i loved it

black got boring and i had to add decals on it. looked better

but....i'd have to say green is the way to go

·
Registered
131 Posts
Im a fan of whats good for you.If you are any good at photoshop you could play with it a bit.I would say dont go stock unless you really want to.There are so many great coats and designs you can apply.A good friend of mine just rebuilt a 82 gpz750 and its still the original purple.I parked next to it the other day in the sun and realized just how nice it looked in the sun with the flake in it.I seriously considered painting my 08 that exact color.But if absolutly must go stock.Go Green.(coming from a plasma blue guy)I just feel the bigger kawis really bring it to life.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.