Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently placed an ad in the parts wanted section of this site.
I sent Darin Stubbs of Texas a money order for a used front wheel
and never recieved the part. He may work at [email protected]
and address that he e-mailed me form.
However I've tried e-mailing him several times, and trried calling for the last 4 days a # he gave me and no luck.
He's in Texas I'm in louisiana.
Anyone know haow to reach him? any help appreciated.
I did purchase parts from, Kevin Vandevenne (not sure screen name),great service Thanks Again
kevin

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How long ago did you send the money? Maybe he hasn't gotten it yet, or maybe he's lazy and hasn't gotten around to mailing the wheel out yet. Kinda suspicious about him dodging emails though, isn't it? Wait it out a little longer, then email -gary, he's a board owner, and ask him what he can do. CdnNinja once tracked down a guy who was defiling our pictures on his website, maybe he's for hire;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said it was shipped 7days (e-mailed me this) ago form Texas to Louisiana,just been trying to get tracking # at least. I hope everything is cool, I'm not accusing anyone yet,just asking if anyone may know how to reach him.
I've tried all my ways.:(

·
Registered
471 Posts
If all is not legit...call the FBI...internet fraud & interstate fraud, is very frowned upon.
There was a guy on the R6 forum who went threw this on some race skins. He got everyone involved & worked for 7 months to track the guy.
Unfortunately, your best bet in all situations is to use pay pal. If you never receive the goods you can call your credit card company & dispute the charge, for a good never received. Then they will track that SOB down!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.