Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't ride at night without a reflective vest on. Other then that go through the wiring and make sure that it's correct. If it is, and doesn't work give 'em a call.

------
You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I went through all the wiring, and everything checks out. and I won't be ridin the bike at night, i'll have to resort to 4 wheels...DOH!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
So here's the story, I installed my hotbodies undertail on my 00' 6R a few days ago, but I didn't install the tailight integrator, so I did that today. Here's the problem, the running lights do not stay on. The brake and turn signals work fine. I'm gonna call hotbodies 2morrow, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions now.

Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man, I just installed my hotbodies undertail a few weeks ago and I couldnt get the integrator working. They cut off both tail light wires on the little integrator box. Was yours like that too. The best I could do on my install was everything work fine except the signals would both blink no matter which side I turned on. I think I have a faulty box. I tried every possibility and nothing. Does yours officially work now? IF any one has a hotbodies integrator installed and you have a digital camera can you take a pic of it for me and send it. I would really appreciate it, if not dont worry. Ride Safe

Peace

Joel (MDzx6r) btw i have an 02 yellow zx6r

·
Registered
700 Posts
check yer E-mail

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
What is the trailer part called that you can buy at autozone/walmart/etc.? I've been looking for it, but can't figure it out!

------

Yellow/Blk 2001 ZX-6R
Blk/Blk 2003 Acura CL-S 6 Speed

·
Registered
700 Posts
woohoo, figured it out.

·
Registered
233 Posts
DEZIXXER check your mail, sent you a schematic for integrator.

------

97 Candy Persimmon Red
Wileyco Pipe
Factory 1.7 jets, Ign. Adv.
Cheetah Racing Solotail

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.