Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to skip my intro, go straight for the BOLD letters.

How's everyone?
My name's Badui, I live in Miami, FL. I bought myself a 2006 ZX6R, special edition with the fancy red accents. My friend got the same bike in green. We left both bikes out in front of his house and when we came back outside, guess what? That's right, both of 'em were gone.
I get a phone call from the cops the next day telling me that it's been recovered. I head over with my buddy to find only MY bike, and it's wrecked, go figure. I decided to paint the bike a high gloss black, keep the rims red as I think they look... delicious, simply because I cannot find a better word. Anywho, bike is ALMOST done, we repaired the engine cover that was destroyed, the left handle-bar, and some other mechanically disfuntional things BUT the post is really about where to place the ballast of the HIDs that I put in it. Anyone have any previous experience with this? Or suggestions as to where to screw this sucker on? Thanks ahead of time guys, appreciate your help. Pictures will be posted up sometime next week I hope.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have an 05'..What I ended up doing was putting mine directly between the guage cluster and the windscreen. I just zip tied that sucker down tight..No problems. Hope I was of some help. P.S- Welcome to the Forum!! [:Welcome]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, I'll give it a shot I guess. Have you popped your front up high and dropped it? I mean, that's all I'm really worried about. Thanks again though, that's probably what I'll end up doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.