Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accidentally popped a wheely at a light today and dropped my bike.

Wheely went all the way up and broke the break light (just the plastic)
if anyone knows how to replace it
let me know

·
Registered
132 Posts
:Laughing rolling: Hope your ok. Go to cheapcycleparts.com and order the parts you need off of the diagrams

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i already did and the dont have just the plastic
only the whole brake light

and i really didnt try to

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
collinjoseph... I don't get it... why is your answer to his question not the same as you responded to in another post? What happened to the "give the noob a break" attitude and just not answer?

All I did was call B.S.

I'm not callin him names or tellin' him that he's dumb.

Edit: And really, I was just interested in how he could possibly do that w/o tryin...

·
Registered
173 Posts
How do you accidently pop a wheelie on a 250? Troll thread?

Check eBay. I've never seen anyone sell just the brake lens. They usually sell the whole thing, or the entire tail section with the lenses attached. When I bought my bike, the same lens was broken. I've always wondered just how a previous owner managed that. I was lucky enough to find someone selling the whole taillight minus the signal lenses, and I picked it up for $17 shipped because no one else bid on it.

Edit: Nevermind, your profile says you have an '08. I'd still check eBay though.

·
Registered
289 Posts
i heard rumors from my dealer of an integrated taillight coming out, im just gonna wait and see how that goes

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Okay seriously, all joking aside, how do you accidentally pop a wheelie? The only way I can imagine is if you are giving it WAY too much gas when starting from a full stop.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if you dont wanna break your pockets on a new brake light look into clear alternatives brake lights. ive used lights from suzuki and currently have a yamaha tailight on there right now. fits great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts