Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My race fairings are coming in mid next week for my bike.
My problem is i'm not familiar with the 03/04s and the fairing stay and what all is up in the front to hold everything up.
I use to own a 00, and all my friends have 99-02s.
I bought what i believe is the fairing stay/speedo mounts to it and i'm looking to buy the ram air piece.
but after looking at it, i have no idea how it is going to bolt up-
if anyone has taken the front off or has pictures of everything please post them up
thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
i don't have pics, but i remember my '04 pretty well. the ram air will have 4 bolts that go straight into the frame at the front. the fairing stay will then fit on top and in the middle of the ram air piece (the actual black part, not the frame) once you have the pieces you'll see it's pretty easy to figure out. the black rubber fitting behind the metal mesh in the nose fairing will fit flush with the black ram air piece and then you just bolt some stuff down. it all fits together rather nicely and logically. hope this helps.. if not i'm sure someone has pics.

·
Registered
28 Posts
GoTime is right, but if you want a quick visual go to bikebandit.com and pull up the items you are talking about. Will help with what GoTime is talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.