Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend has 2007 ninja zx6r for sale. It has less than 1000 miles. no scratches or what not. Its completely brand new. the only thing is he painted his bike kawi green from silver and he has red wheels and red folks. How much could he get out of this? He's been looking for a seller but he hasnt had any luck so I decided to post it on here to see if anyone is interested. Located in Philadelphia. PM me if anyone is interested. no pictures yet but his bike looks like Devil's bike(green and red combo)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
depends on if he can find someone that wants a christmas tree bike, and how good the paintjob is. Most people looking at a 1 year old bike kinda worry when its been painted. There is no way in hell i would pick up a bike that was painted that shortly after being produced unless you can 100 percent prove to me it was not in an accident and or droped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:headscratch: did this contribute anything?

to the OP....it does sound weird its painted
:Laughing rolling:
this is kinda ironic. b/c u didnt contribute anything either. my post was tryna make the guy feel better b/c all yall been picken on him abt the weirdly painted bike. btw if u read it said he was helpin out a frd. duh. i jus think he deserves some cheerin because all yall clearly aint helpin him.

·
Registered
442 Posts
:Laughing rolling:
this is kinda ironic. b/c u didnt contribute anything either. my post was tryna make the guy feel better b/c all yall been picken on him abt the weirdly painted bike. btw if u read it said he was helpin out a frd. duh. i jus think he deserves some cheerin because all yall clearly aint helpin him.
it's not that we ain't helpin him...he wants to know how much he can sell it for so we are letting him know the ups and downs. Seriously, a bike that has less than 1000 miles less than a year old? repainted? to kawi green? come on...it's really not that hard to start with kawi green to begin with. If i was intrested he's got to have a real good reason for painting it green and why he wants to sell a "brand new" bike. they aren't bashing him or picking on him. like mentioned above, anyone that knows about bikes would be suspicious. Not trying to dis or anything, just give you my or our 2 cents. either way, 07 kawi's are going for like 7-8k everything original here in CA.

·
Registered
364 Posts
sorry I didnt give him a price, let me say this

I got mine for 6200, had a minor scratch on the right side and a dink in the tank. aside from that it was spotless. it also had 1400 miles on it.

so 6200 w/1400 miles on it here in FL.

and I laughed at you cause you declared you were leaving the thread/post
Seacrest OUT!:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry I didnt give him a price, let me say this

I got mine for 6200, had a minor scratch on the right side and a dink in the tank. aside from that it was spotless. it also had 1400 miles on it.

so 6200 w/1400 miles on it here in FL.

and I laughed at you cause you declared you were leaving the thread/post
Seacrest OUT!:Laughing rolling:
and wen did i declare that i was leaving the thread/post? start readin the thread before u post.

·
Registered
364 Posts
aiyo. go easy on the guy. he just want to help out his frd. yo take it easy man. peace out.

you said peace out? I'm surprised you didnt say 'one'

edit: I'm going to be an adult and stop here.....I have issues with this AIM text message language people speak. Say for instance frd. Could you not type friend? aiyo? I'm not ragging on you man, its something A LOT of people do and its something I hate. So, being an adult, my bad

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well in all fairness, i almost picked up the silver bike b/c i loved the red forks and rims and painted it green. Its a deep red and lime green; not exactly christmas. Maybe he got a great deal on it? I could have picked up an 07 silver se for ~7500 otd but got my 08 green for 8200 b/c i wanted the green. But looking at what i said, year old, repainted, no where close to 7500. Prob low 6000 or even high 5000.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.