Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Then wtf you doing here on a ZX-6R forum?

[:eek:)]

Shit if I sold my 6R I'd still come here, it's a good forum.

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)

Well, my brother decided to buy a $2,200 digital camera outfit last week (Canon EOS 10D, additional lens, filters and case). Personally, I could have found many other things to do with that kind of cash, but if you like photography, then I suppose it's worth it. So, since he had it with him one day last week, I told him to go take some pics of my bike![:p] I didn't have my bike all shined up or anything, but I got a couple of shots regardless. Here is the first one. Click next to see the second.;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
??????????????Speedvlaze the senoir member with almost a thousand posts owns a honda???????????????????

The Dman

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

Yes, I know!:( I work for a Honda dealer. Even though they sell all the other manufacturers, they only loan their Honda bikes to their sales people for representation. So, my dealer bike is a 954, and the bike I own is a 929. I didn't get a 6 because going back and forth between the two might be dangerous because they are two completely different bikes. I went with the 929 to be safe.[V] But heck, I have taken our '03 6R demo out for a spin or two (or three, or four, or fifteen);) and I still like it. Things would be different if I worked for a Kawasaki dealership.[V]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice bike man. One a side note, it doesn't seem like your bros camera is anything that special. $400 cameras take pictures that nice, I would have spent the money on something else too!

2000 ZX-6R Firecracker Red

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Speedvlaze.....Question.......If you own a Honda, work for Honda, WTF do you spend so much time on the Kawi board? Just wondering?[8D]

The Dman

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by dman

Speedvlaze.....Question.......If you own a Honda, work for Honda, WTF do you spend so much time on the Kawi board? Just wondering?[8D]

The Dman
Because I don't just sell Honda... and I don't just like Honda... and this is a good board...

Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Cause he knows the Kawi's are so much better, and by visiting his board he can fantasize he has a Kawi instead of a junky honda :)
...and not quite;)
lol

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 4DRSS

Nice bike man. One a side note, it doesn't seem like your bros camera is anything that special. $400 cameras take pictures that nice, I would have spent the money on something else too!

Yeah, I talked to my brother and he said that a $4.00 disposable camera could take a picture of a bike sitting in a yard. But, he told me to tell you that he can send you a zoomed pic of a hummingbird's ass taken from 25 yards away with his "not so special" camera if you would like.;)

:D

·
Registered
316 Posts
LOLOLOL @speedvlaze! Good answer! LOL. Any knowledge is welcome on the board though. As long as it is good info! Thanks for your dedication speed. (suck suck) LOL

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.