1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Very Valid list those states are racist as hell...and yes i'm sorry Lnl but you need to stop crying, take your head out of the sand and realize that there are more white people that are racist than minorities.

What is your purpose for posting this? to drag me out?

Texas and Georgia are racist as fuck

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Answer me this question Lock n load. Do you believe racism is dead? Who do you think are the main perpetrators of racism?

I bet you can't admit this so you won't answer the questions lol you'll likely dodge them

I can say this there are some black people who hate white folks but that is due towards past actions that happened to them from (shocking) white folk....

·
Registered
359 Posts
Byron Sexton: Racism is a human disease. It's not limited to white people. It's limited mostly to undereducated (we are not talking formal education here), stupid people, no matter how rich or poor they are. It's poverty of spirit. I'm Asian, and I can tell you that Asians are pretty racist too, but for the most part they are more polite about it - which obviously doesn't make it better.
Racism is the defense mechanism of the insecure.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I will note that every single "quote" was from someone who claimed to be black and all had very similar grammar and spelling (or lack thereof).

·
Pursebully
37,780 Posts
Answer me this question Lock n load. Do you believe racism is dead? Who do you think are the main perpetrators of racism?

I bet you can't admit this so you won't answer the questions lol you'll likely dodge them

I can say this there are some black people who hate white folks but that is due towards past actions that happened to them from (shocking) white folk....
That's a huge part of the problem. Would it be okay for me to hate all black people because I had issues with a few?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Very Valid list those states are racist as hell...and yes i'm sorry Lnl but you need to stop crying, take your head out of the sand and realize that there are more white people that are racist than minorities.

there is more of the majority than the minority, so more people are racist in the majority, because there are more of them...
does hating stupid people with flawed logic, regardless of their skin's complexion flag me as a racist?

what if i hate everyone, equally?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
my great great great grand dad did something to your great great great grand dad, so that makes it alright, and i owe you eternally, forever.

if the majority is racist as you claim, how on earth did president rodeo clown in office?
surely the racist majority would have kept him at bay.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
" Germans are very dangerous in that you can lose everything in dealing with them because they are calculated, cold, and evil."
she sounds like a racist...

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
i live in the city, and a small sedan occupied by two booty-twerkers were attempting to parallel park in a spot which their car clearly wouldn't fit. the passenger hangs out of the window and yells "you ignorant!" because i didn't assist her in parking in a space her car didn't fit....and im the fucking racist!

but that is right on par: hey whitie give me free help!

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
I honestly always have very pleasant experiences while traveling through the USA, I drove my beat up 1983 RX7 from California to Florida with my dad driving a 1985 Honda civic back in 2000.

the only problem I would find is when my dad started speaking Spanish to me out of the sudden, then everyone would just stop what they where doing and stare.

The only "incident" I got while traveling from Cali was in Arkansas, I got a bullet proof window slammed on my face and the lady looked geniunly scared/upset this was after I had to run in to pay first because everyone was getting their pumps opened to pump fuel but not ours.

Overall nothing but good expiriences though, people in Oklahoma where awesome, offered me water for our dog and a place to spend the night, not that we needed it because we had money and all but I guess they assumed based on the condition of the cars and the fact that we were not white, we even got offered a job haha.

Oklahoma must go down as one of my favorite places as far as people go.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

As usual, you missed the entire point of this thread.

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
43,695 Posts
i live in the city, and a small sedan occupied by two booty-twerkers were attempting to parallel park in a spot which their car clearly wouldn't fit. the passenger hangs out of the window and yells "you ignorant!" because i didn't assist her in parking in a space her car didn't fit....and im the fucking racist!

but that is right on par: hey whitie give me free help!

A few days ago I was at the gas pump and this woman in a big old SUV was backing up to the pump and she asked me to help her. She was white so I helped.

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
43,695 Posts
she asked you for help...a tad different than expecting it.

Yea, I wasn't really comparing the two situations except for the fact they both involved females trying to park. I was just seeing if I could tweak anyone with my; "she was white so I helped" comment since, ya know, I'm racist and would not help a person of color.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, I wasn't really comparing the two situations except for the fact they both involved females trying to park. I was just seeing if I could tweak anyone with my; "she was white so I helped" comment since, ya know, I'm racist and would not help a person of color.
Yes, and I only posted this because I'm racist, right?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Im selectively racist. If I hate a person their race will be thrown into the heat of the argument

·
Registered
2,776 Posts

you realize all 50 states were listed...you should move out of this racist country

1 - 20 of 72 Posts