Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 06. My bikes green..anyone want to trade their soild green wheels for my 05-06 "magnesium" wheels, they got green rim stripes also.

Anyone? Lemme know

·
Registered
427 Posts
Magnesium is silver in characteristics-your rims look flat black-I'm not sure anyone would want to trade if thats what it is.-that's like someone asking you for your rims in trade for a pile of cow shit.:rolleyes:
P.S.-you have negative rep points-that doesent look to good on your part

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thats just cause i like got trampled on by everyone on here cause of speeding...it was bad...

But my rims arent flat black. They arent even black. Its hard to explain the color.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Magnesium is silver in characteristics-your rims look flat black-I'm not sure anyone would want to trade if thats what it is.-that's like someone asking you for your rims in trade for a pile of cow shit.:rolleyes:
he has positive rep

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
just put ur mouse over the squares uner the word Posts below a persons avatar

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got an 06. My bikes green..anyone want to trade their soild green wheels for my 05-06 "magnesium" wheels, they got green rim stripes also.

Anyone? Lemme know
07's have black wheels or atleast mine does, 08's are what your looking for...

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
All that he is asking is whether someone would like to trade a set of stock 08 wheels (green) for a set of stock 06 wheels (charcoal).

How is that like asking someone to trade their wheels for a pile of shit?

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All that he is asking is whether someone would like to trade a set of stock 08 wheels (green) for a set of stock 06 wheels (charcoal).

How is that like asking someone to trade their wheels for a pile of shit?
HAHA i got a good on for the guy saying my wheels are "shit"

Ill trade you my 06 636cc engine for your pile of shit 600cc engine?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts