Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, i get that everytime i ride, so i ride with my highs on all the time, now i just need to figure out how to get that little reflector out of the low beam

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah well that too, i wouldn`t mind being able to take that out, i mean who cares if people are blinded by me...hahaha, as long as it looks good ;)

Anyway let me know if you guys have more ideas, thanks for the input[^]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Alright, so i`m getting a little more then ticked off when people keep telling me that one of my headlights is burnt out on my new 03 636...

Does anyone know if their`s any way that you can rig the electrical to get both your headlights on for lows and high beems?

cause like i said i`m tired of people thinking they are smart and doing me a favor pointing this out because my bike is so new and their is already a headlight burnt out :(

Anwyay let me know guy and gals,thanks in advance

·
Registered
212 Posts
I ride with my HI beams on all the time too....Next time Ihave a chance that dome is coming off and the hyper whites are coming on...........you wanna talk about blinding people......ha ha ha

·
Registered
563 Posts
if you guys figure out how to get that dome off let me know!! i talked to one guy at a dealership and he told me he's done it, but it was a pain in the ass to get the headlight sealed back up to where it wont leak....

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Daniel: /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7224

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by migpig

Alright, so i`m getting a little more then ticked off when people keep telling me that one of my headlights is burnt out on my new 03 636...

Does anyone know if their`s any way that you can rig the electrical to get both your headlights on for lows and high beems?

cause like i said i`m tired of people thinking they are smart and doing me a favor pointing this out because my bike is so new and their is already a headlight burnt out :(

Anwyay let me know guy and gals,thanks in advance
Hey Mig' good to see ya finally made it here...I never even noticed till now. Have you been putting many k's on the bike? We'll have to get out for a rip again sometime. Seen you around a few times but I've always been in my car at the time. Did you get your Hindle yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.