Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started riding with my boyfriend this past month, and what can I say WOW! Were from Cincy Ohio We ride a blue 2004 636 :)

Tina Baby ;)

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone...... I am enjoying it, but it just sucks that he didnt start riding me until now, and it's about to be winter:( But Me and my girlfriend plan on taking riding classes in the spring so hopefully if my plans go through I will be riding on my own by next summer! :)

Tina baby

·
Registered
875 Posts
Originally posted by Xtinababy636
Thanks Everyone...... I am enjoying it, but it just sucks that he didnt start riding me until now, and it's about to be winter:( But Me and my girlfriend plan on taking riding classes in the spring so hopefully if my plans go through I will be riding on my own by next summer! :)

Tina baby

Umm.... well what's the matter with him?? j/k I'm sorry, I couldn't resist[:p]

Welcome to the forum. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dunno i guess i wasnt ready to try it till now, cause i had a bad experience of riding with my bro when I was younger...

Tina baby

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to bring up a bad past experience..... just meant to make a joke about that it seemed like you transposed the words "me" and "riding" in the post above.;)

Anyway, enjoy the forum and bike, there is some great info on here.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Ride safe so you can ride often! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is a pic of the bike on the members photos page. And I have not taken any pics yet of me on the bike but as soon as I take some I will be sure to post em for ya.

Tina

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.