Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've stalked this forum since earlier this year, been reading up and finally decide to go for 6r instead of 10r.

I'm now 2.5 weeks into her and man, I can say for sure she is one helluva machine. Never a bike, have I trusted so much, straights and bends and she carries me through with confidence. I must surely thank you all for helping me with my decision.

And yes, I'm from Singapore. The tiny dot in Southeast Asia on the world map. I'm fully geared and packed, it's time to tour!

Here is my babe

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's a great bike for the $$$. But ride carefully, a friend just got killed on his Honda CBR yesterday, he hit a car at over 100+ mph while racing, he was only 27 (RIP). Good luck [:M86]

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the bike.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice bike. Ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by S4one
Damn I wish I had the OEM Euro singles...
:D:D:D

hehe.. yea, the focus of my shot was actually trying to bring out the euro.

[:p]

anyway, yes, this is a small island, not much to travel around. gotta head up north to malaysia if i wanna do some serious touring. I've got 3+ years of riding experience, but previously I'm on smaller bikes, minus the R1, and I must say, I love my green! bad thing here is, not much parts with our local dealer, guess it is time to lose my ebay virginity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.