Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to say hi to everyone. This is my first time on the forum. I bought my new baby ('03 Red 636) two days ago off one of your members here. tryin' to remember what is screenname is ... speedvlaze? Well I know his real name, just not positive what he said his name was on here.:D I just came to the site he told me about (and wrote down for me because he knew I would forget[:p]) so here I am. this place is going to be great for finding out stuff I don't know.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Hey, Justin, I am glad you decided to join. You know, out of all the Kawasaki buyers I have, you are the first one to actually join. I write the name of this site down for everyone who buys a Kawi Six from me, and they just never follow up on it. When they come in for a service, I write it down for them again. You think they join then? Heck no!
Oh well, I try.[}:)]

So, how is the new bike runnin' for ya? I'll bet you are having a blast. Just be careful while you're having fun.:)

lol Cdn. Monday is Memorial Day, so the dealership will be closed. I suppose they will have to fire me on Tuesday.

LOL

Well, to clear this up again, I am not just a Honda salesman. I simply work for a Honda dealership. Every dealership (bike and car alike) has their signature manufacturer. Ours is Honda (like the majority of other motorcycle dealerships).

Besides, they would be a fool to fire me. I am their best sport bike rep (and rider, for that matter)!:D[:p] hehe

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya. There is a dealership about 10 miles away from mine that is Honda-exclusive. I don't understand why they do that. Don't they realize that they would make more money if they sold more than one manufacturer?

Oh well, I guess we don't have to worry about competition.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.