Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Adam, from NB canada. I recently purchased a 2009 ninja 250 for a starter bike. Mostly be doing commuting and the odd sunday drive. I'm not a speed demon, and I'm loving the bike so far.

I'll be serching this forum for valuble info on mods etc. Right now a jet kit and exhaust are high up on the priority list.

Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actuly I'm from the east coast. I guess it is lower too! Few other canadians on here too! that is nice.
Anywhere in canada to get your parts.
looking at kn filter, full exhaust and jet kit, nothing else, gonna keep this bike pretty stock.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
actuly I'm from the east coast. I guess it is lower too! Few other canadians on here too! that is nice.
Anywhere in canada to get your parts.
looking at kn filter, full exhaust and jet kit, nothing else, gonna keep this bike pretty stock.
Bluestreak is the only place I deal with amazing customer service and the pricing is really good plus free shipping anywhere in Canada . Just call Tony at Blue Streak Racing motorcycle and motorcycle parts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Maddog, you still got your RSX? I recognized your name from Lowmotion & ClubRSX. I've got an 08 250 myself. Welcome!

Steve
ha ha, hey man!
no i don't, had to let er go.
I have an 08 jetta 2.5
but it doesnt matter cause i have the bike now!!!!! he he he.
Have you modded yours at all?

·
Registered
17 Posts
ha ha, hey man!
no i don't, had to let er go.
I have an 08 jetta 2.5
but it doesnt matter cause i have the bike now!!!!! he he he.
Have you modded yours at all?
The only mod I've made to it is a Targa fender eliminator...makes the bike look a LOT better. I'm not going to put any more money into it because I want to get something bigger soon. It's a great bike, but I think I'd like a little more power. In the last couple of weeks of riding I've become a lot more comfortable on the bike, throwing it through the twisties and pinning the throttle where ever I go! :eek: :D. Too bad you weren't closer, we could go ridin'.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts