Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Since I'm active on a few forums I think it's polite to introduce before writing a post, so..

I'm Marko, 21/M. I live in Zagreb, Croatia, and I'm riding since 1991 (I was 6 back then).

I would be more than glad to help someone, since I have a lot of experience with crushing and repairing bikes..

Glad to be here.. CHEERS

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by maRRko
Hello everyone!
Since I'm active on a few forums I think it's polite to introduce before writing a post, so..

I'm Marko, 21/M. I live in Zagreb, Croatia, and I'm riding since 1991 (I was 6 back then).

I would be more than glad to help someone, since I have a lot of experience with crushing and repairing bikes..

Glad to be here.. CHEERS
I was in Croatia during the war,and remember the roads being pretty bad, and the drivers were lunatics.

welcome and stay safe[:M6]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by JPKWAKER

I was in Croatia during the war,and remember the roads being pretty bad, and the drivers were lunatics.

welcome and stay safe[:M6]
What did you do here in time of war?
The roads got a little better, there are many great roads, but not as much as the bad ones..
The most of lunatic drivers got killed, speccialy this year.. R.I.P.
There are always showoffs..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi, I served with the UN then came out three more times to help out. There are some great roads out there but the surfaces were bad.[:M35]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.