Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey! I've been looking forward to joining this forum which I think is one of the best. I'm called Tibi pronounced TB (the letters) and I live in Bacau of Romania. Born here, lived in Birmingham for like 7 years, moved back when I was 12 and I'm moving again to Aberdeen in Scotland somewhere around September this year.....yeah mostly US riders on this forum so it would be cool to take kind to us "foreigners" :D anywayz I have a 01' ZX-6R. I'm really keen on doing some major mods this summer. I want to fit a swing-arm extension (hope some of you would be kind enough to help me find one on the web and a longer transmission chain). also there's a yellow paint job comming up and chroming the frame and wheels. for the mods on the bike right now I couldn't say much.....K&N air and oil filters, GPR carbon fibre exhaust, and HID conversion kit. it's great to be here and talk to you soon!:Hello:

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
Welcome. I'm not a fan of extended sport bikes but it's your bike and to each his own. Post pics when you finish it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts