Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nice one! Have you ever ridden before? If so, what was it? Hope you're decked out in all the gear.

Catchya round. Keep it rubber side down.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
:Hello:Welcome

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Greets & welcome. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one! Have you ever ridden before? If so, what was it? Hope you're decked out in all the gear.

Catchya round. Keep it rubber side down.
Yes i have ridden before. I had a yamaha R6 and R1. Wrecked on my R1 doing about 65 on a corner and hit alot of sand and gravel (that crap they put on the roads up here in washington in the winter) and that was about it. Broke some ribs ,brusied lung , rupture spleen and seperated shoulder. Healed up now and just bought my freinds ZX6 and love it but the wife hates it but she will get over it.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Yes i have ridden before. I had a yamaha R6 and R1. Wrecked on my R1 doing about 65 on a corner and hit alot of sand and gravel (that crap they put on the roads up here in washington in the winter) and that was about it. Broke some ribs ,brusied lung , rupture spleen and seperated shoulder. Healed up now and just bought my freinds ZX6 and love it but the wife hates it but she will get over it.
I did the same thing with my 94 ZX-7....dam sand and gravel:mad:. That and the sewer caps and big ass thick paint stripes they use in Washington. That morning dew that stays around till frickin' noon because of no sun!, but only on those paint stripes is MURDER! I grew up on the Eastside so I feel your pain. Totalled my bike on Renton, WELCOME.....

·
Registered
734 Posts
I did the same thing with my 94 ZX-7....dam sand and gravel:mad:. That and the sewer caps and big ass thick paint stripes they use in Washington. That morning dew that stays around till frickin' noon because of no sun!, but only on those paint stripes is MURDER! I grew up on the Eastside so I feel your pain. Totalled my bike on Renton, WELCOME.....
+1

I stay away from any white markings on the road generally, even when it's dry. At least then I have practice at it for when it's wet. Oh, and metal manhole covers....daaaamn are they slippery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts