Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, what’s up?my name is Jason and I have been a lurker here for a few weeks and thought I would come over to the other side. This is my first bike and only got my license a year ago. I am really glad I did though I have never had any more fun then I do on this thing. When I got the bike it had the rims but I have done every thing else. There a few things more things I want to do and this looks like a great place to do it. I hope to give more info in the future along with some more pictures. jayz has attached this file: dsc00413.jpgjayz has attached this file: dsc00411.jpg

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Hey, Welcome Aboard....

That is a clean bike. That underseat exaust rocks and look at those rims, sweet. Nice job man !

-Flash

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys, the exhaust is custom made by a buddy and I. It looks really cool but it is hella loud. It will more then likely be replaced this fall or winter. It was the first one we did and we learned a lot, so I might do it again but go for a little quieter sound.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Very sweet exhaust, don't worry about the sound theres gotta be a Harley around your area thats louder than your bike with no exhaust can at all.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Very Sweet Bike!! Welcome to the board. When you change out the exhaust would you be looking to sell it? ;)[8D]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ken, I havent decided if I am goning to sell it or not, but if I do I will let everyone know. The big decider will be how much am I going to spend on the new exhaust.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.