Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi New to the forum...i ride a 03 ZX6RR track bike. I am located in Tokyo, Japan. i can't say enough good things about my little ninja, handles like no other.
One of my winter task has been to upgrade the brake master to a Brembo Racing Radial Master Cylinder 19x16 or 19x18 but the guy at the local shop insist that it will not work with my standard calipers. Is that true? Any advice?

Cheers,

Ben

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm not sure, but I'm sure someone on this forum knows... Anyway Hello and Welcome. How's the weather in Tokyo?

--Anthony--

·
Registered
370 Posts
i think he's refferent to my degree of Polotical Corectness...

But that just undermines the reality of our firend being a TRUE NINJA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me a ninja? no far from it! i'm from Oz and i just work in Tokyo.
So anyone know what i need to get billet brembo brake master on my 03 zx6rr? i doubt that i will need to get the calipers for it to work.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover...jk

welcome man..i'm currently browsing around on the net..i wanna find a job in OZ and move down there in a year or 2...

how do you like Tokyo..i personnaly got nauseaous from the culture shock....but i guess you get used to it

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i think what the shop ment to say was that your stock brake lines will not work with the brembo you need to start a new post that says brembo on a 03 or something cuz this one is only talking about ninjas lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.