Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thanks guys. I've been here for a while, just never had a section designated like this.

I will begin rolling some permanent posts with HID kits as well as some other interesting things that I hope will interest everyone at one point or another.

ILYA
FSANE PERFORMANCE

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Welcome...looking forward to see what you offer.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
adrenaline said:
ok so come out for a ride. I usually take a long ride on the weekend and chill at desert palace. I got a red zx10r
Desert palace.. haha.. Its like meet central for all of us. Actually I do not have a bike at the moment. The blue 636 that I had is now sold to a good friend of mine who rides frequently and also meets at desert palace.

I am looking at some options with the bike situation and if things work out, I think I will get another 636. After trying out the 10R, checking some out in the store and reading some feedback in the 10R subsection of this forum, I think that I would like to stick to 636. The only thing I would change is a damper and a power commander.

If you want to meet up either way, let me know and I'll come by either way and introduce you to the guys, unless you know them all already.

ILYA

·
Registered
949 Posts
i think i do know them and i saw ur bike. Ur friend is Alex? he's the one that goes flying down coney island with cops chasing him? Its a blue 636 with HId's and blue screen?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
His name is Alex yes. haha.. I dont know about Coney Island flyby, but it is a blue 636 with HIDs and the screen I believe is painted black.

So it seems like you do know them already. I'll drop by one of these days. If I get a bike, I'll definitely be there. I love long rides.

FYI: Speaking of LONG rides, they sometimes get pretty speedy and in NJ especially rt.80 is packed with troopers. If you need a lawyer, let me know. I just finished beating my tickets. The guy is pretty good.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts