Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to get some hid's from f-sane, just not sure what color i should get, any opinions? or pics your bikes with hids installed?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was leaning toward the 8k but does anyone have some pics of 8k's on their bike? wanna see how they look wih the projectors

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Here you go... 8ks

Sorry for the blur. The first and third pics are once they are warmed... the second pic is shortly after start up, so they are a little more blue there than normal.

It totally depends on what you're looking for. I wanted a lot of light output with a blue tinge... 8k FTW in that case. My buddy (Rainking1978) wanted sheer light output... 6k FTW in that case. So yeah, it all depends on what you want.

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
I wish the roads around me were that nice

dude, that's nothing... that's the route we take with long sweepers... our twisty road is super cool!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah I was going to get 6000k, but I ordered a 55w kit so I got 8000k (supposed to output more like 35w 6000k). Should have the kit next week for pics.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did u get the kit from f-sane? if not where did you get it and how much was it? ive been looking around, but everyone says that fsane is the way to go

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
I got mine from FSANE, and here is the thing... he may cost a little more, but his customer service is second to NONE. I was having a problem with my ballast about a month after i bought them... he told me what to do and said if it was a faulty ballast he would replace it whenever. I'm calling him tomorrow and expect no problems. I think he may have a lifetime guarantee... but don't quote me.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
yeah i would REALLY recommend Fsane...i purchased mine from Allencheng and that mofo just jetted off of the forum and never returned. dude's customer service is poor as fuck! luckily mine has no problems so far and it's been a year...knock on wood.

·
Registered
205 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts