Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know that much about HIDs or Eyes.
Is this possible?
Would you be able to control the eyes seperately?

I think its H7 Bulbs...and that's about all the info about it I know :confused:

Searched...found the "HID kit "so worth it"" and an old post of someone's post about the eyes with dead pics.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
do u have pics? and are we talking the 08 moddle and what was the kit u found that was sooo worht it

·
Registered
786 Posts
I wired my HID's to the low beam, and my angel eyes to the running lights.

So: HIDs are on when low beams are on, and the Angel Eyes are always on.

And of course I am going to include a selfless plug:

I have a set of Angel Eyes I am trying to sell, 62 LED's each, see the forsale section

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh ok. One more question (like I said I'm a newb) on a bike are the high beams just considered the normal lights for night time riding as opposed to the normal lights? It seems most bikes i see on the streets have there brights on.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Oh ok. One more question (like I said I'm a newb) on a bike are the high beams just considered the normal lights for night time riding as opposed to the normal lights? It seems most bikes i see on the streets have there brights on.

Thanks
Well it's taught in things like MSF courses that during day-time hours riding with the high-beams on a motorcycle helps enhance your 'noticability' and hence is a good thing. So in fact YES most bikers ride around (during day-light hours) with their high beams on.

On bikes like the 250 though the headlights are kind of crappy so some people also ride around at night with both bulbs illuminated (high beams). In that case it is to increase the riders visibility.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts