Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get on the tank? Do you have a steering dampner? Whenever I try I find that the front begins to wobble a lot.

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
211 Posts
The wobble is just a small side affect to riding the tank the wobble will stop once your ass is up there. Scoot as far forward as possible once the bike is in motion. Throw a wheelie into the mix and you got one hell of a trick.

"If your not lent over you might as well be bent over!"

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anyone know the best tecnique for doing High Chairs? I can ride around on the tank just fine and wheelie its just adding the wheelie to the highchair thing thats the problem.

"If your not lent over you might as well be bent over!"

·
Registered
768 Posts
Even I'm not insane enough to try it. I look in awe at people that do.

The problem is if you don't clutch that wheelie just right you're going to have problems. The second problem with high chairs (or so my brother tells me) is it puts your hands in an akward position.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I never really had any problems with High chairs, first day I tried them I got them down pretty good. I never really noticed my hands being in an akward position, feel pretty good specially when you get them high with your feet in your face [:p]

·
Registered
315 Posts
thats F'n awesome. what bike is that? rear tire looks like a 190 so im guessing it has to be a liter bike.
you got serious skills, dude. i dont see how you can keep your balance with your legs up there. no rear break to save your ass

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you ride on the tank, not wheeling, do yall ride around in traffic like that sometimes? If so, than what happens when you come to a stoplight?

·
Registered
86 Posts
No liters for me! Gotta pimp the 6 huns! Probably was running a 190 though.

If you're just riding around town you just get back to the seat before any stoplights. We used to ride through the twisties sitting highchair and pass harleys. That was fun [:eek:)]

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would love to do that kind of stuff but my bike is just TOO damn nice to wreck trying that. If I had a stunt bike that wasn't so nice I would be doing that stuff all the time.

Life is short, but sweet for certain...

·
Registered
316 Posts
You can tell it is a sixxer by the fairing. You can see just enough of it to make it out. Damn good pic! I got the same question as asked before. What gear were you in? How did you get it up? Clutching or what? Mad props!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I asked what gearing, I was really wondering what gear are you in when you ride around town like that? No way in hell am I trying that highchair.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yeah, but if you loop it just once, you'll no longer be doing a highchair, you'll be doing a wheelchair!:D

I'm sure BTBpimp has wrecked more bikes than we will ever own. That is, after all, the only difference between pros and newbz. The pros have wrecked more and know what NOT to do:D

-keep the rubber side down[}:)]

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.