Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just did one one my bike. Tomorrow I will put in a link for u.

lc1ny has attached this file: SILVER_BULLET.JPG 62KB

NY Plate SAYS " B OUT" Leon C.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Well if i had brought my camera to port dover I coulda got you a nice pic of a Hindle highmount carbon system, on a 03 green 636, but I forgot it...

Looked awesome though.
The guy also had some flushmounts that fit perfectly in the spot on the fairings..

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is a pic of a Hindle High Mount with a silver titanium canister. PS That's my bike

lc1ny has attached this file: High_Mount.JPG 74KB

NY Plate SAYS " B OUT" Leon C.

·
Registered
93 Posts
a rear peg spacer kit comes with the system and I did my whole system in about an hour, that's removing rad and stock header as well. I have a new system for sale but I don't have a muffler.

"Tuck and Go"

·
Registered
997 Posts
I was looking at getting the Hindle oval titanium highmount for my '03 do the muffler and slip on joiner pipe have to be bought as two serperate items and whats the difference between the stealth and supersport mufflers?? LC1NY what type of Hindle is yours a supersport or stealth? Thanks

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Looks like it's the Supersport. The Stealth cans are MUCH quieter, as Hindle tapers the inner cone down significantly on these models. They are designed to be directly comparable in Db output to the stock cans, at least at low-mid rpms. Supersport cans are loud.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I think I have finally descided on going with the hindle high mount.
dont know about slip on or full though.
Any suggestions?
And is the full a lot more louder then the slip on?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hey Tommy, congrats bro...

If you're going Hindle, the bang for the buck is so good, you may want to consider the full system (unless all you're looking for is the Hindle sound...). Keep in mind though you'll need to add the Power Commander or another system for remapping the FI system, so that adds to the cost.

Guess only you can decide if you're goal is sound or peak power...

Good luck.

·
Registered
486 Posts
for everyone with a full hindle system, what map are you using for the powercommander? or where did you get it from?

·
Registered
36 Posts
LC1NY-

Is that Hindle a full system or a slip on? I am interested in a Hindle high mount for my 02, especially since I see that you kept the rear footpegs. However I dont have the money for a full system. What comes with the highmount system? A muffler and pipe? How much did you pay for that system. Thanks a lot, looks great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.