Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Id just like to introduce myself here at the forums, I am an 18 year old, dashingly handsom(heheh i wish) senior in high school currently looking into the military after college. Ive ridden off and on since 6th grade (dirtbikes and enduros) and currently have an 01-6r (picked it over an r6 for financial reasons plus i never really liked GSXr's or CBR's as i never felt too good riding them) and all i can say is im really impressed with the site and memebers, since you guys here are much more helpfull and down to earth compared to some of the other motorcycle forums (most of which are filled with spammers and squids who make it their calling in life to flame you all day long if ya say something they dont agree with) I'm sure that ill enjoy my stay here and hope that you can accept a goofball like me. ;)[8D];)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch. The army... I know its not too popular (most people like the air force), but im looking into special forces. Heck, im too tall to fly anyway, also too tall for subs and armored vehicals, so its special forces for me.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
lol, i'm tall too, but i still want to join the air force..wanna do army as well
welcome to the board

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It's nice to have you with us, Ninja Bum.:) And you are right. We do tend to rise about your typical sport bike message board out there. We're just cool like that I guess.[8D]

Just beware of that spartan character, though. He has one serious listhp when you get him going on something, and nobody wants a spit shower.[xx(]

;)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
welcome. our board your board. what ever you need we will help or find out;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.