Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jorge Lorenzo draws attention wherever he goes; that is just a fact of life for the defending MotoGP World Champion. Earlier this season, Jorge and HJC Helmets founds themselves with even more eyes on us than normal.

For Round 6 of the 2013 MotoGP season, Jorge and HJC partnered up with Spanish artist Anna Vives to design a one off helmet to benefit Anna’s charity. Anna has become a famous artist in Spain recently, Jorge had this to say immediately following his win with the helmet, “The girl who designed my helmet, Anna Vives, is famous in Spain; she is a symbol that people with Down syndrome are capable of a lot more than some people think. I think it was very original and colourful so I was very proud and happy to have her on the podium to share the win with me.”

The helmet that Jorge used en route to his victory recently sold for over $35,000 dollars which was donated to Anna’s charity, and as a result HJC will begin selling limited edition replicas in October 2013. Proceeds from each sale will be donated to the charity. Look for Jorge to wear Anna’s “Graffiti” design again in Aragon, Spain GP.

This is Limited Edition helmet from HJC, and quantites in the US will be limited, so order Today to make sure you get yours.

PM or Post up for Special Forum pricing.

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts