Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody here with an hjc helmet have a dark smoked shield on theirs? somebody please take a picture. i can't figure out whether i got ***** and they sold me a dark smoke or just a normal smoke, i already threw away the packaging. preferably a picture of you wearing it outside in the sun! TIA.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
It's very black. You can't see into it...at certain angles you can see into it like every dark smoke visor.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
The dark smoke doesn't seem all that dark when looking through it but on the helmet it looks nice and black. I'd say it has the tint of dark sunglasses. You can always go to the store and take a look at the light smoke, the difference in tint is very noticeable.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
What does a normal smoke looks like? I had a very dark tint visor and you can't see through it from the outside.
bout half the tint of the dark, definite looks like you'd be able to see in from the outside. Not sure why anyone would get it, doesn't block enough sun for my liking.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so this is outside on a sunny day, do you think this would be a normal smoked visor or a dark? seems to me like it would be a light. its not comparable to yours killer.

i know i look dumb, shut it down.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well if the sun is hitting it like that, I'm sure you can see through it better than you can inside a house lol. I have what seems like a dark smoke, comparing it to killer's.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
so this is outside on a sunny day, do you think this would be a normal smoked visor or a dark? seems to me like it would be a light. its not comparable to yours killer.

i know i look dumb, shut it down.
With that much sun at that angle people will be able to see into the helmet but I'm gonna say that it's dark smoke.

Pull your pants up some and it won't look so "dumb" :D

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,947 Posts
I got ya here.
left to right it is dark, smoke, clear...all HJC

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is a HJC with Silver mirrored.